The employer will be conducting one on one interviews onsite this Thursday, May 24th from 12pm-1pm. Candidates moving forward will be hired in the spot! Make sure that your candidates bring the required documents to the interview.
Position: Team Members
Full time position (40 hours)
Experience: at least 1-2 years food service
Hours of Operation: 10:00 am -2:00 am
- You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers
- Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers
- You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
If you are interested please contact a Job Road Specialist at 212-854-4500
or email the Job Road Team at: email@example.com.